Pick Me Ups...lol


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BUT GOD....I'M PREGNANT!!!!

I'm pregnant!!! My OH My....I'm Pregnant!!!!

I can't beleive it, I didn't notice I was pregnant. I never thought in a million years that I would be worthy enough to hold something as precious as this. It's been developing all along and I haven't even prepared. Oh Lord, please help me....because I'm not ready....

This thing growing inside me is more valuable then rubies or fine gold;...it's that of a dream.... ad ream that isn't quite clear, but the Lord tells me "it doesn't need to be...obedience is key" I can't beleive i didn't realize all this time, all the roller coaster feelings, all the sickness and lost of strength, all the confusion and anxiety.... Yep, def pregnant....But because I know who my baby daddy is, I don't have to worry about not having things paid (cause he's paid it all), I don't have to worry about him not being around (cause he's omnipresent)....He's everything I could ask for and more....so why am I shakeing in my boots???
I'm shaking in my boots because the Doctor( oh yea, he's also a physican) is callling for an emergency c-section, and i'm not quite prepared. I was already operating in something i wasn't suppose to be, for too long, and now that i'm out; i'm to give birth to some thing i haven't fully planned for...Awwww Mannnnnn!!!!!!
I'm scared....terrified....nauseated................BUT GOD....WOOOOO....HALLELUJAH......
BUT GOD.....WOOOOO....HALLELUJAH...........BUT GOD......WOOOOO....HALLELUJAH.....
God promised that he would never leave me nor forsake me, so all i can do is...watch friendships, relationships,....ME~myself.... die, get reborn, or be create Anew...
This pregnancy has been a hard one, with the aches and pains, the swelling and stretch marks,...BUT GOD.....
As i get ready to give birth, the Lord yells push!, push!, push!....(and that's where I'm at...the pushing process)....while i yell i can't take anymore of what's going on around me....I must realize, I'm in my last trimester, i'm on the birthing table, so in the mist of the yelling and screaming I can see the crowning....OH MY!!! it's comin...it's coming...it's coming!!!!....awwwww....it's here (i'm proclaiming in JESUS NAME).... it's here...I think I'll call it My Dream....no better yet....the Lord's ministry....no wait!....God's vision.....cute huh????...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment