Pick Me Ups...lol


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

meekness or weakness (feel free to respond)

Soft
with an eye for beauty
delicate
with a sense of strength
powerful
with the love of timing
used
for the work of any
These are the signs of meekness...
It takes true beauty, true strength, and the right timing to exihibt MEEKNESS...

See often times meekness gets misinterpreted as weakness...but oh no, it's not!!!
Meekness is having the ability to be humble, gentle and kind, and 9 times out of 10, most people who claim to be humble aren't. You can be humble and not be meek. How??? Because you lack the CAPACITY TO BE GENTLE AND KIND...
But that doesn't make you weak!!!!
What makes a man weak is not realizing the difference and acting out what you think you know.... and you maybe asking me how I kno...well...
I WAS WEAK!!!!....in my mind, probably the weakest!!!!
See, I have never, ever, been drawn to weakness. Strength is what always kept me interested in the fight. Little did I know then, that I was just as strong, if not stronger than those of my surroundings. As they strengthen my weaknesses I find it only appropriate that I must do the same.
So now that I have weakness conquered, I will be forever trying to exemplify meekness in all that I do...

1 comment:

  1. i like this kenya. meekness isn't something that happens over night and it's something we have to work at as people. we in the same boat girl.

    ReplyDelete