Pick Me Ups...lol


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 27, 2009

Matter of Survival...really

As i sit in Sam's office, One song rang's through my ears..."I need you to survive" by Hezekiah Walker. So I find it on the computer and listen. As the song plays I think of all the people in my life and truly wonder if I would honestly sing such a meaningful song to them. For some,YES, without a doubt in my mind....others, not so much. More importantly, would they?
I've learned the rough way what it feels like to love someone whole heartedly and they just kinda feel the same way. The quote "don't have anyone as your priorty, when they have you as their option", rings so loudly in my heart, that I'm so scared of taking anyone serious....friends and family alike. As the song continues, I begin to wonder if it's true....can anyone truly need someone to survive? My answer is yes...(I believe i need my friends to survive....oh listen to me sayin i have friends...lol...), but yea...I think I do...Why because they always keep me on my toes with the truth....whether I want to hear it or not....and I can't help but respect them for it.
So i guess they kinda are a matter of survival....lol...I wonder if it's vise-versa....

No comments:

Post a Comment